Feel like something chocolatey, yet fruity
….something sinful, yet healthy
…something simple, yet complicated (in flavour and mouth appeal only)????
Okay, so you gotta get in the kitchen and try this! Soooo easy and crazy good…honest!
Make a batch and you will see how incredible it is to have a frozen bite whenever you like!
8 ounces dark chocolate (if you prefer milk chocolate, you can use that too…it’s just not as good for you!)
1 c heavy cream
1 tsp instant coffee granules (optional but yummy!!)
1/2 – 3/4 c nut butter (I used almond!)
sliced almonds for decoration
1. Cut your bananas into 1 inch slices and place on a piece of parchment. Put about 1 tsp of nut butter on top of each banana slice.
2. Place your chocolate in a stainless steel bowl. Microwave (yes, you heard me…microwave…you can do that with a stainless bowl!) for about 30-40 seconds.
3. Add cream and coffee to chocolate and microwave for another 20-30 seconds. Stir, stir, stir… (be patient…it will come together)….
…until it looks like this! Nice and creamy…
4. Take a spoon and drizzle chocolate on top of each slice, making sure to cover the top of each banana piece.
3. Using the back of a clean spoon, smooth the top of each banana piece letting the excess chocolate drip off the sides.
4. Place a few almond slices on top of each piece and refrigerate or freeze. Push a sturdy pick into each piece.
5. Now take a bite…I dare you to eat just one!