Well, not really but, after we all come out of hibernation, any ray of sunshine with a wee bit of warm weather makes most of us happy at the thought of summer.
And when you think summer, you think of sangria, right?
Oh sorry, I mean, you think of margaritas, right?
Crap, no I mean, you think of spritzers, right?
Ughhh…sorry…it’s been a long winter…
Actually, it wasn’t a bad winter at all, but I’m sure I can speak for most Canadians when I say, we would all like Mother Nature to smarten up and make summer longer.
Am I right?
So, this Victoria Day long weekend, the first long weekend of the warm weather, I invited friends over, fired up the pizza oven and made pizza.
Lots of pizza…
All. Night. Long.
Can you say carb coma?
Anyways, it was totally worth it. It was actually so awesome that I’m going to do a post soon on hosting a pizza party. For reals..
But, until then , fire up your oven and make this S’more Brownie Pizza.
It’s so easy and so much fun!
Just use my Just Crumbs Brownie Recipe, add on a few extras and you have a great dessert!
Make up the recipe for my brownies and bake it off according to the instructions on the brownie post (it’s easy peasy!!)…you can make it in a large rectangular pan, but if you put it in a round pan, it looks like a pizza party all around (this pan is a large one that I inherited from my mamma – 16″ across). If you have a round pan but it’s smaller, just put some of the batter in the round pan and the rest in an 8×8″ pan.
Once this crazy good recipe is done, serve with ice cream (you don’t have to but if you’ve ever tried my No Churn Ice cream, you won’t be able to hold yourself back!!)
- one recipe for "The" Best Brownies (use search bar or click on the link in the comments above)
- 10 marshmallows, cut in half
- ½ c Skor pieces
- cut up chocolate (optional but yummy...I used chopped Baci chocolate)
- Ice cream (optional but yummy
- Nutella thinned down with a bit of milk (optional)
- Make up the recipe for my brownies and bake it off according to the instructions on the brownie post (it's easy peasy!!)...you can make it in a large rectangular pan, but if you put it in a round pan, it looks like a pizza party all around (this pan is a large one that I inherited from my mamma - 16" across). If you have a round pan but it's smaller, just put some of the batter in a round pan and the rest in an 8x8" pan.
- After you've baked it (which you can do the day before if you like), top it with about 10 large marshmallows that you've cut up and sprinkle with Skor pieces (and chocolate if you're using); put it bake in a 350 oven (you can broil it to get the brown bits but be careful (I used a kitchen torch)
- Once it's out of the oven, cut into triangular slices and serve with ice cream (my Brown butter ice cream or no churn ice cream (both on the blog - use the search bar) are great!
- Freeze any leftovers for future use.