Wanna get crafty??
I know, I know…this blog is about food. But how about if we use food to make crafts?
We’re all good, right??
1. In a bowl, measure 1 cup applesauce and 1 cup cinnamon and mix together.
2. Now add another 1/2 cup of cinnamon and mix.
3. Put the mix between two pieces of parchment or wax paper and roll out to about 1/4″ thickness.
4. Using cookie cutters. cut out shapes and dry overnight.
5. You can even use fancy cutters!
6. Using a skewer. poke a hole in the top so you can push a string through the top.
7. Now you can tie them to your gifts! Tell your friends they are like room fresheners!!